Forex trading is a great way of gaining your financial independence if you know how to do it. This is not exactly a secret, which is why there are a lot of people starting and trading in forex. This also brought up the demand for forex brokers.
In fact, there are a lot of forex brokers these days that picking the right broker for you can be a confusing task. To help you with this endeavor, we are going to cover what AvaTrade is all about. We hope that after reading this article, you can gain a better understanding if AvaTrade is right for you.
What You Need To Know
AvaTrade is a Forex and CFD broker that started way back in 2006. The company’s primary headquarters is in Dublin, Ireland. As one of the most experienced brokers in the industry, here are a few things you can expect from them:
* Intuitive and streamlined trading platform
* One of the best customer service in the industry
* Plenty of liquidity with over $60 billion in trading per month
* Offers loads of educational resource for improving one’s trading returns
What AvaTrade is NOT About
Keep in mind that AvaTrade review serves a particular section of the industry. Thus, AvaTrade is not:
* A platform that will trade for you. It does not offer a trading robot. However, you can use Expert Advisors (that can be programmed as trading robots) when using their MetaTrader platform.
* A platform that will tell you how much you need to invest in a particular trade. AvaTrade will only offer educational resources. However, how much and when to trade is still up to the trader.
* A platform that will offer trading signals. AvaTrade is a company that makes it easy for you to trade. However, they don’t offer trading signals.
As one of the oldest forex brokers in the industry, AvaTrade is definitely worth checking out if you want to trade in the currency markets.